Looking for housekeeping jobs in Orangeville, Ontario?
We're currently hiring: House cleaner
Are you looking for housekeeping jobs in Orangeville that offer you the ability to advance and improve as a direct result of your performance? Merry Maids might be for you. As the leader in residential house cleaning services throughout the Headwaters Orangeville area, we strive to reward the hard work of our dedicated team members. We are always interested in meeting those looking for housekeeping jobs in Orangeville, Ontario. For those who desire a long-term working relationship, in turn we try to compensate accordingly.
Housekeeping jobs in Orangeville: Our expectations
As a house cleaner on the Merry Maids team, you’ll take pride in your work. You’ll use specialized Merry Maids cleaning products and procedures to provide clients with exceptional home cleaning services that ensure customer satisfaction is consistently maintained. This position does not require evening or weekend work.
- Sweep, vacuum, and wash all hard surface floors
- Clean all hanging light fixtures, baseboards and windowsills
- Clean under and behind portable furniture and decorations (light lifting required)
- Provide customer service and quality control as needed
- Resolve any customer issues before leaving home
- High school diploma or GED
- Police clearance required
- Valid driver’s licence, reliable transportation and liability insurance
Why Join Our Growing Team?
- Full-time hours available
- Monday to Friday (flexible hours)
- No nights, weekends or holidays
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Weekly paycheque
- Paid training
- Paid mileage
- Fun, friendly atmosphere
- Career advancement opportunities
Merry Maids is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.